Orlando, Florida is one of the must-visit destinations in the United States. The city is full of beautiful theme parks and most popular amusement parks. Almost all the places in Orlando, look as beautiful as they show in fairy tales and books.
There is something about Orlando that brings out the kid in every individual and for kids, it’s one of the best places possible in the world. Be it their gardens or theme parks or amusement parks, everything has its own essence and enjoyment. So book cheap hotels online and also book cheap flights online before you visit there.
Here’s the list of places that one must visit!
Walt Disney World:
Walt Disney World, also known as a paradise for kids, would never disappoint you even if you are an adult! This place brings out a child in every adult. It is a perfect destination if you are traveling with your family. It has four parks, the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and the Animal Kingdom, and all of them are equally exciting and must visit places. You’ll spot your favorite idols from Mickey Mouse to Cinderella to Jasmine. From clicking selfies to taking autographs, you can enjoy all the madness that this place offers.
You can also find cheap and luxury hotels near this place.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort And Spa
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Being the hub of endless Hollywood inspired rides and attractions, Universal Studios, it is rated time and time again as one of the world’s best theme parks. No doubt that it is one of the must-visit places in the list. All the Potterheads, fans of The Simpsons or Men in black or Despicable Me, can escape from their normal routines and get lost in the magic of this place. Not only you can enjoy rides but you can try out restaurants that this place has; Three Broomsticks, Mythos at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom and many more!
One must dedicate one whole day just to explore this amazing place to the fullest.
You’ll find many cheap and premium hotels around Universal Studios:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art Of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando At Walt Disney World Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
LEGOLAND is a chain of family theme parks, which has its main focus on the toy Lego. Its main target audience is kids from the age group of 2-12. With having more than 50 exciting rides and shows, this place has endless attractions for its visitors. This place has innumerable things for every age group. It’s a family friendly place and you could spend the whole day to explore that place without getting bored. One must buy tickets online to save money and hassle-free visit.
If you are thinking about accommodations around this place, here you go!
- Villas Of Grand Cypress
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande, Lakes
- Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
- ACO – Lucaya Village Resort (1715)
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- Embassy Suites Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Delta Hotels Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Renaissance Orlando At Seaworld
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort
SeaWorld Orlando is a theme park and marine zoological park offering its visitors an up-close and personal encounter with aquatic life. It is the 11th most visited amusement park in the United States. This place offers all kinds of aquatic adventures and peaceful relaxation that one seeks. It has many live shows and attractions including rides and animal exhibitions. Its home to 3 world’s most thrilling and unique rollercoasters, Mako, Manta, and Kraken. If you are someone who loves thrill and adventure this place in Orlando is a must visit attractions for you. Book your tickets online beforehand to enjoy the visit to the fullest.
You can spot several cheap hotels near SeaWorld, here’s the list:
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
- Omni Orlando Resort At Championsgate
- Orlando World Center Marriott
- JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Melia Orlando Suite Hotel
- Regal Oaks A Clc World Resort – Kissimmee
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
- Magic Village, Trademark Collection By Wyndham
Also known as the ‘Alligator capital of the world’ Gatorland is a theme park and wildlife preserve in Orlando that features thousands of alligators and crocodiles, reptile shows, swamp walk, and educational programs. If you are going with family this place offers a lot of fun along with safety and if you are someone who loves reptiles and wildlife, this is the place for you. They have few mind-blowing reptilian shows including the Gator Wrestling Show, Gator Jumparoo, the Up-close Encounters Show, and Alligators: Legends of the Swamp. Amidst all the thrills and chills you’ll definitely find peace because it combines wildlife, nature, and fun.
It’s always recommended that you book your tickets online for a fun visit.
Best hotels near Gatorland, Orlando are:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Courtyard Orlando South
- SpringHill Suites Orlando
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando
- Marriott’s Grande Vista
- Seasons Florida Resort
- Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
- Monumental Hotel Orlando
Happy Travelling!! J
The students simply need to visit our web blog pay for the services of the authors.