About Emirates Airlines
With Dubai International Airport as its main hub, Emirates Airlines, founded in 1985 has a fleet size of around 221 aircraft, which flies to over 164 destinations worldwide. The biggest international carrier of the world, Emirates Airlines is recognized worldwide for its excellent quality of service in the aviation industry. Also, the high count of more than 3,300 flights in a week has won it the top rank in the list of largest airlines in the Middle East. It is the largest airline in the Middle East in terms of fleet size, number of passengers and revenue. With a Emirates Airlines tickets you can fly to top destinations including Brisbane, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, London, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and Dallas, just to name a few.
Emirates Airlines Classes of Service
- Enjoy the comforts of the first class suites of the airline that come appointed with all kinds of deluxe amenities and impeccable service.
- All First Class flyers are allotted comfortable reclining seats that can be molded to a fully-flat bed.
- In-flight entertainment includes a private theatre with a rich collection of movies, songs, TV shows and games.
- Rejuvenate your senses utilizing the exclusive shower spa services. Flyers are also provided toiletries and spa products.
- A personal mini bar, à la carte menu as well as an exclusive Healthy Meal Options makes your onboard dining a gratifying one.
- Business Class flyers enjoy seamless concierge service on the flight.
- A well-crafted menu and a fine selection of drinks render an amazing onboard dining experience to the flyers.
- Conveniences like in-seat power and shower spa add to your delight on the flight.
- On-demand entertainment and LIVE TV keep you engaged on the flight.
- The passengers flying First or Business Class can splurge at the striking lounge onboard.
Emirates Airlines keeps Economy Class flyers connected with the outside world even while flying with its unlimited internet service onboard.
- Enjoy the ice Digital Widescreen state-of-the-art entertainment system which includes movies, games, audio channels and TV shows.
- Flying Camera channel, Disney channels, cartoons and lot more are available for children flying Emirates.
- Flyers are also given special edition magazine of the airline.
- All the flyers are served meals prepared by master chefs.
Emirates Airlines Onboard Amenities
Emirates Airlines Web Check-in
- Children flying Emirates receive extra care and attention onboard. There is bassinet, Disney shows, movies, interactive games, special meals, toy-filled goodies and lot more to make their experience fun-packed.
- A collection of 2,000 movie channels, TV shows, audio channels and games is available for the passengers to keep you engrossed during the journey.
- Wi-Fi onboard is a facility available to all the passengers flying Emirates. Surf internet, visit your favorite sites, get news updates or play online games, fast net connectivity will keep you connected with the outside world.
Emirates Airlines offers its flyers an extended service of online check-in. Visit the page of the airline, fill the columns on the login page with the details as mentioned on the ticket. One can check-in online anytime between 24 hours to 90 minutes prior flight departure.
Emirates Airlines Skywards Miles
Bag a reward Skywards Miles with every deal you make with the Emirates Airline. The moment your Skywards Miles count reaches 15000, you are gifted Flight Rewards. While your miles come with a time validity of 3 years, the rewards do not have any blackout dates.